Perfect for Hair Types: 1A - 4C
The bottle might not look like much, but this Wild Growth Light Oil Moisturiser is jam-packed with vitamins, minerals and natural ingredients! It will provide dry, damaged or weak hair with the nourishment it needs to restore it back to life. Wild Growth will also encourage afro, wavy, coily or curly hair to grow, increasing it in length and thickness.
This product does not contain any synthetics, drugs, animal-derived products, hormones, non-natural minerals, petroleum and additional protein or keratin.
- Olive Oil - Moisturises your hair and scalp to reduce split ends and dandruff.
- Coconut Oil - Gives your hair an extra layer of protection whilst keeping it nice and moisturised.
- Castor Seed Oil - Extracted from the beans of the castor plant, castor seed oil will moisturise your hair and has been shown to have anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Great for maintaining healthy hair and scalp!
- Grapeseed Oil - Packed with vitamin E, antioxidants and essential fatty acids, grapeseed oil is great for keeping your hair hydrated and shiny.
- Jojoba Seed Oil - Rich in vitamins C, B and E as well as minerals such as copper and zinc, this nourishing oil will help to keep your hair strong, thick and moisturised.
- Flaxseed- Popular super-food that is rich in vitamin E and OMEGA-3. These important nutrients will help to keep your hair strong and moisturised.
- Carrot Oil - Contains high levels of vitamins A and E, this oil can contribute to stronger, longer hair and a healthier scalp.
- Safflower Seed Oil - A lightweight oil high in oleic acid, it helps with hydration and hair growth.
Lightly warm up a bottle if contents are solid and shake well. Apply moderately (20 drops or less per side) to damp hair and scalp (if your hair is straighter than 3A, use 10 drops or less for the whole head). Let the oil soak for 3 to 5 minutes and then detangle, brush or comb through. Let your hair fully dry. Use less if the results are too oily.