Bigen Powder Permanent Hair Color is ideal for those looking for long lasting, excellent grey hair coverage or to enhance their natural hair color. A proven formula for over 30 years that guarantees effective results, the unique powder formula is activated by water and deposits rich, natural-looking color into even the most stubborn gray hair. With no ammonia required, this deposit-only color is the gentle choice for rich color and optimum shine regardless of your natural hair color, consistency, condition, length or style!
Designed to gently deposit color that lasts!
Bigen Permanent Powder is a deposit-only hair color which does not require lifting (lightening) action to darken hair. While some ordinary permanent hair colors unnecessarily utilize both actions, Bigen's simple coloring system means less damage to your hair. Bigen Permanent Powder Hair Color leaves your hair looking smooth, natural-looking and shiny.
- Excellent Grey Hair Coverage
- Enhance Natural Hair Color
- Just Add Water
- No Ammonia
- No Harsh Odor
- Make sure to wear suitable gloves. You can find a set included in the product box. Tip: If the gloves are too loose, use rubber bands to tighten them around your wrists.
- We recommend removing contact lenses before coloring your hair.
- Cover your shoulders with a towel or cape that you do not mind getting stained.
- Be sure your hair is clean and free of any product buildup. For this we recommend washing and drying your hair 24 hours before coloring.
- To prevent staining on your skin, apply cold cream around your ears, hairline, and the nape of your neck.
- Keep a damp paper towel close by. This is to help wipe skin if hair color gets on it!
- Pour Bigen Permanent Powder into a non-metallic or cup. Add room-temperature tap water (DO NOT use hot or boiling water) in the proper measurement specified by the measuring tray found in the box.
- Mix gently and well with a brush until the powder has been dissolved and is smooth.
CAUTION: DO NOT mix with other products. The color of the mixture does not indicate the final results.
For full head
- Quickly apply the mixture on dry hair. Note: if you have partially gray hair, start application at the area with the most gray.
- Comb through the hair to ensure every hair-strand is thoroughly covered with mixture.
- Process hair as directed below in development section.
Non-chemically treated hair: 20 - 30 minutes
Chemically treated hair: 15 minutes
Note: Total time of application and development should not exceed 40 minutes to prevent hair color from becoming too dark.
Tip: Check color development several times by wiping a strand of the hair with a cotton ball or paper tissue to adjust your developing time. Once desired color is obtained, proceed to rinsing your hair. Please go to rinse directions for more information.
For re-touch technique
- Apply on new growth only. Note: if you have partially gray hair, start re-touch application at the area with the most gray.
- Process for: Non-chemically treated hair: 20 - 30 minutes. Chemically treated hair: 15 minutes.
- If necessary, apply mixture on ends during the last 5-10 minutes of the deposit time.
- Rinse hair (please go to rinse directions for more information).
- Rinse hair thoroughly with warm water until water runs clear. Avoid water coming into contact with eyes.
- Shampoo and condition hair with a color safe shampoo and conditioner.
- Dry and style as desired.
Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Sulfate, p-Phenylenediamine Sulfate, Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Starch, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Carbonate, 2,4-Diaminophenoxyethanol Sulfate, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, m-Aminophenol Sulfate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Trisodium Hedta, Magnesium Stearate, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Algin, Sapindus Mukorossi Peel Extract