Seeking to replenish dry hair with an instant hit of hydration, the Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil offers concentrated nourishment, acting as the final step in your reparative haircare routine. Infused with the brand's pioneering bond-repair technology, the oil can be used on wet or dry hair to create a sleek, glossy finish.
With heat protection up to 232°C, the formula helps to protect against styling damage and the look of split ends, while protecting the hair against the effects of UV exposure. Encouraging a satin-like shine, the best-selling hair oil helps to diminish the appearance of flyaways, promoting enviable luminosity and colour vibrancy.
How To Use:
- AM / PM
- Recommended Amount: Tap to dispense a metered drop.
- Application: Smooth a few drops through the lengths and ends of either dry or damp hair and style as desired.
- Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate: Patented bonding molecule
- Punica Granatum Seed Oil: Antioxidant-rich natural oil
- Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil: Offers moisturising benefits
Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Coco-Caprylate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate, Propanediol, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Beta-Carotene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Water (Aqua/Eau), Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Powder, Fragrance (Parfum), Hexyl Cinnamal, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Limonene, Tocopherol, Citral, Linalool, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Citronellol, Pseudozyma Epicola/Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil Ferment Extract Filtrate.