Mamado Argan Oil
The Gold Moroccan Oil. Multi Purpose Oil.
Condition: Psoriasis, Eczema, Ageing, Dry Scalp, Dandruff.
Solution: Mamado natural argan oil hailed as miracle oil is a rare nut oil, made from the kernel of the argan tree, native to moroccan.
Its known for the following:
- A wonderful conditioner for hair, making it smooth and silky.
- A great natural moisturiser with antimicrobial properties helping to protect your skin while fighting the tell-tale sing of ageing.
- Help alleviate the symptoms of psoriasis and eczema.
- Prevents stretch marks after pregnancy.
- Reduces oily skin and help fight acne breakouts. *Strengthens brittle nails and keep your hand soft and youthful.
How To Use:
Massage moroccan argan oil gently into the skin following a bath or shower.
To use moroccan -Argan Oil as a hair conditioner rub a small amount of oil into palm of your hands then into the hair starting at the ends. If your Suffer From a dry scalp and dandruff, massage oil into the roots too.
For dry Hair, Leave the Oil for more then half an hour And if your hair is very dry leave it overnight : Finally wash the moroccan argan oil out with a gentle shampoo, Repeat these steps once or twice per week for silky, smooth, glossy, irresistible hair.